Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for being a customer of Atlantic Power Washing.
Do not continue to use Atlantic Power Washing’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Power Washing / Customer Requirements, Terms
(please review this entire page)
Customer Agrees to the Following:
• Atlantic Power Washing is grateful to be able to provide exceptional and professional pressure washing services to your exterior surface and property.
• Atlantic Power Washing takes great pride in the work done and takes extra precautions to protect your property during service such as but not limited to: Taping and bagging off electronic locks and outlets, pre and post rinsing vegetation, covering sensitive vegetation and/or items, using low pressure, correct chemical dilution, etc…
• Atlantic Power Washing is not legally liable for any damage that can occur but is not likely that include but are not limited to: water damage and water intrusion, electrical short circuits, mechanical, vegetation, personal items, oxidation, discoloration, seals, gaskets, paint chipping, windows, vehicles, etc…
• In the case of accidental damage or miscommunication of service Atlantic Power Washing will rectify the problem if reasonable.
• Please ensure you’re outside water source is
• Please have your driveway clear of all vehicles to provide adequate parking space in front of your home.
• All Items should be removed from the area(s) to be washed. (At least twenty feet) Clear the working area of all objects (grills, movable lighting, furniture, plants, toys, etc.). This includes items on or attached to the decks & porches (if deck power wash is to be performed) and all items around the house if a house wash will be performed. (Make Atlantic Power Washing aware if there are problems with moving items prior to the project’s start date). Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters, etc. are the responsibility of the homeowner/tenant. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for breakage or for storage issues.
• While Atlantic Power Washing is on
• Make sure all windows are locked tightly to ensure there are no tiny gaps that may leak and notify Atlantic Power Washing of any damaged window seals or known leaks. If your windows are not sealed properly there may be some leaking, for which Atlantic Power Washing will not take responsibility.
• Provide Atlantic Power Washing with exclusive access to areas covered by the estimate/proposal. Do not schedule other exterior contractors such as landscapers, painters, tree service on the day we are scheduled as this will cause conflict.
• If you have any questions about the work you have contracted Atlantic Power Washing to perform or would like changes to be made, please call BEFORE the start of your project.
• Cancellation must be given 24 hrs prior to your scheduled service date or there will be a fee of $50 to be
Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Artillery fungus, splatters from wood stain and paint are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. Rust stains on siding can be removed at an additional charge.
Water resources are available at the discretion of Atlantic Power Washing. Owner of property may be responsible for water usage and/or charges related to water usage. Atlantic Power Washing has the right to determine whether water resources are the responsibility of the consumer or the service provider. This decision is based on information such as
We accept cash, check, all major credit cards, apple pay, and android pay. Payment is due upon completion of services rendered. Online invoicing and payment options are available.
Most of the modern day interactive
Unless otherwise stated, Atlantic Power Washing and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Atlantic Power Washing. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://facelifthomesva.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://atlanticpowerwashing.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Atlantic Power Washing does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Atlantic Power Washing, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Atlantic Power Washing shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Atlantic Power Washing reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Atlantic Power Washing a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Atlantic Power Washing; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our
No use of Atlantic Power Washing’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, Atlantic Power Washing will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.